Join Our Team
Are you ready to reach the peak of your career? Check out our open positions and then start the conversation with Peak Pro Financial.
SALES DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
Do you have an entrepreneurial passion? Are you sales driven, career-orientated and relationship-focused? If you check these boxes, then we would love to speak with you.
Peak Pro Financial is looking for experienced financial professionals (at least five years of sales experience from the financial industry is preferred) who desire growth and have a drive for knowledge. The professional that will thrive in this position is a self-starter and problem-solver who is willing to ask questions, takes action and is inspired by challenge. We offer two weeks of the best intensive training and education in the industry to get you succeeding immediately! If you are a student of the game who is inspired by the opportunity to continue learning in an industry with no financial ceiling, then we welcome your application.
As a Sales Development Advisor, you will be responsible for driving sales by proactively marketing and developing Peak Pro Financial. We are the network connecting the insurance company or financial institution to the financial professional by marketing a suite of financial products designed to help end clients create more wealth and prosperity. Our distribution extends nationally, and we provide expertise and service that is second to none in the industry. Peak Pro Financial just celebrated 15 years in business and continues to be one of the fastest growing organizations in our industry.
Sales Development Advisor job responsibilities:
- Make proactive calls regarding sales, marketing and technical information relating to products/plans
- Recruit and help financial advisors grow their business by helping them with seminar, digital, direct mail, radio and TV marketing
- Educate advisors on features, tools and services via phone calls and other mediums
- Inform producers of insurance solutions by providing marketing materials, programs and tools, including illustrations using a customer-centric approach
- Continues to broaden education on advanced sales and marketing with tax reduction strategies
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Sales executive qualifications and skills:
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Emphasizing excellence
- Energy level
- Prospecting skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Sales planning
- Motivation for sales
Education, experience and licensing requirements:
- At least five (5) years of industry sales experience preferred
- Strategic leadership ability
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in Finance, Marketing or business-related fields preferred
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by clicking the button below. Or, email Martin Lees at Martin@peakprofinancial.com. If you have any questions, feel free to call 720-263-7010.