We have a unique administrative position for life insurance case management in our New Business department. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who can manage their time, coordinate with the team and communicate clearly and effectively. This job requires an organized and proactive person who is comfortable communicating with life insurance carriers and financial advisors and insurance agents, both on the phone and via e-mail. Although not necessary, a medical background is a plus. This is a full-time position in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Process incoming applications, scrubbing them for missing requirements, forms and signatures; work with a variety of carriers on completing and getting the policies in force
- Enter application data into Salesforce
- Create physical files and maintain organized files on server to track completion of policy
- Order and follow up on medical records with designated companies, i.e. express imaging services and doctors©offices
- Order and coordinate paramedical exams for potential insured individuals
- Summarize received medical records and track for medical concerns, tests ordered, tests not completed and abnormal lab values
- Review Paramed exams and order additional medical records as necessary
- Work with carriers, underwriters, financial advisors and insurance agents in order to complete the case as quickly as possible
- Send out weekly case status updates to stakeholders
- Follow up with carriers on informal reviews
- Various projects, data entry and CRM administrative activities
Qualifications and skills:
- 3+ years life insurance underwriting or case management administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Familiar with all Microsoft programs and Salesforce
- Familiar with electronic applications and carrier requirements for new business a plus.
Peak Pro Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, IRA, vacation and sick pay. All major holidays are observed. If you think you’re a good fit for this role, please apply by clicking the button below.join our team
Do you have an entrepreneurial passion? Are you sales driven, career-orientated and relationship-focused? If you check these boxes, then we would love to speak with you.
Peak Pro Financial is looking for experienced financial professionals (at least five years of sales experience from the financial industry is preferred) who desire growth and have a drive for knowledge. The professional that will thrive in this position is a self-starter and problem-solver who is willing to ask questions, takes action and is inspired by challenge. We offer two weeks of the best intensive training and education in the industry to get you succeeding immediately! If you are a student of the game who is inspired by the opportunity to continue learning in an industry with no financial ceiling, then we welcome your application.
As a Sales Development Advisor, you will be responsible for driving sales by proactively marketing and developing Peak Pro Financial. We are the network connecting the insurance company or financial institution to the financial professional by marketing a suite of financial products designed to help end clients create more wealth and prosperity. Our distribution extends nationally, and we provide expertise and service that is second to none in the industry. Peak Pro Financial just celebrated 15 years in business and continues to be one of the fastest growing organizations in our industry.
- Make proactive calls regarding sales, marketing and technical information relating to products/plans
- Recruit and help financial advisors grow their business by helping them with seminar, digital, direct mail, radio and TV marketing
- Educate advisors on features, tools and services via phone calls and other mediums
- Inform producers of insurance solutions by providing marketing materials, programs and tools, including illustrations using a customer-centric approach
- Continues to broaden education on advanced sales and marketing with tax reduction strategies
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications and skills:
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Emphasizing excellence
- Energy level
- Prospecting skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Sales planning
- Motivation for sales
Education, experience and licensing requirements:
- At least five (5) years of industry sales experience preferred
- Strategic leadership ability
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in Finance, Marketing or business-related fields preferred
- FINRA Series 6 license is a plus
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by clicking the button below.join our team